Course Number OPL011001
This course is designed to help the student learn the fundamental body of knowledge required to pass the state real estate exam and to get started in real estate sales. The course consists of 14 four-hour sessions plus a multiple choice final exam during the 15th session.
The course is offered as a day class for 7 ½ days (offered each month).
Subjects for the class include:
- Sessions One and Two – Agency, Agency Contracts and Business Ethics
- Session Three – SC License Law
- Session Four – Basic Math, Federal Law
- Session Five – Property Law
- Session Six – Property Law continued
- Session Seven – Contract Law
- Session Eight – Mid-term test, Property Management
- Session Nine – Appraising
- Session Ten – SC State Statutes
- Session Eleven – Financing, Financing calculations, Loan types
- Session Twelve – Financing continued, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Session Thirteen – RESPA, Settlement & Closings
- Sessions Fourteen – Practice test & Practicum
- Session 15 – Final Exam
The tuition for Unit 1 is $590.00 including all course materials.
Click to see schedule of dates and times for Unit 1 class.
In order to be licensed as a salesperson, one must take both this Unit 1 course and also the 30-hour Unit 2 course.
Please click above to review terms and policies for this course and call with any questions before registering.